Advanced Investigative Group, Inc. has experienced private investigators located throughout Florida that specialize in infidelity & cheating spouse investigations. By using discreet surveillance and undercover operations, our private investigators can assist you in determining if your significant other is committing infidelity. Our investigators will video document all their activities; places visited and also identify who they meet with.
Infidelity & Cheating Spouse Investigators, Serving Florida
The following is guide to help you determine if your spouse of mate may be cheating on you. After reading this list you may find there are some areas of concern. Do not confront the suspected cheating spouse or mate about your suspicions of an affair. This will only cause them to become more secretive and make it extremely difficult for our Florida private investigators to catch them in the act of infidelity. If any combinations of the signs below are noted with your spouse or significant other, we urge you to contact Advanced Investigative Group, Inc. for a free personal and confidential consultation.
- At the beginning of an affair the mate that is cheating is usually more attentive to their spouse. This is due to guilt that the cheater may be feeling at the time.
- After the affair has been going on for a while the person cheating seems to find fault with the person he/she may be living with to try and justify the affair in their mind.
- The partner committing infidelity may suddenly never be available anymore when their cell phone is called, especially when they previously always answered or returned calls promptly.
- Cheating spouses may lose interest in the activities in the home. They don't show interest in the livelihood of you or the children that live in the home. Nor do they have any desire to do any fix-ups to the home (i.e.- lawn care, house repairs, etc...).
- Intuition (gut feeling) that something is not right usually is a sign you may have a infidelity problem. "When in doubt, hire our professional private investigators to check it out".
- Cheaters may have a change in sex life (i.e.- more or less sex) as well as unexplained sexual requests.
- The cheater has a definite change in attitude towards everyone in the home, especially the mate (i.e.- if he/she didn't act the way they do, then maybe I wouldn't be doing the things I do).
- Another sign is "Finances". "If someone wants to play, they need to pay", therefore keeping an eye on their moneys (i.e.- check stubs, bank accounts balances, credit card bills, etc..) would tell you whether they've spent more money than usual
- Grooming habits will change. Cheaters will be more attentive to their person (i.e.- the way they dress, frequent bathing, especially females will bathe before going out and upon return, physical fitness, grooming of their hair, switching of perfumes, etc..).
- Physical signs to look for to determine whether or not someone is having an affair are: Lipstick on collar, odors of colognes/perfumes on shirt/blouse, wearing new undergarments when going out, secretion stains in underwear, phone numbers on pieces of paper that are unexplained, condoms or other birth control devices in their vehicle, purse or wallet.
- Our infidelity private investigators specialize in surveillance of business travelers attending special events in Florida. Find out what's really going on when your spouse in out of town!
- Cheating spouse investigations at all Daytona Beach Special events.
- Covert video surveillance of cheating spouses at Orlando, Florida hotels and resorts
- Video surveillance at all night clubs, restaurants and business conventions in Orlando & Daytona Beach, FL.